Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My new hiking backpack! Love this thing!!

I've been searching for a hiking backpack to haul my toddler in for awhile now. I finally came across one on Craigslist that I love! I bought the Chicco Smart Support. This thing is awesome!! It is so light weight, has a folding frame, sun canopy with attachable rain visor and it is so comfortable! It has everything I could have possibly asked for.  Buh-bye too small and uncomfortable front carrier, hello luxury!!



And the only action shot I got, that I took myself. Not such a great picture, but I gotta share anyway!

2 comments:

  1. Wish I had that when my kiddo's were smaller! I had one that was almost as big as the car!

    I'm visiting from CafeMom...

    I would love for you to check out The Blogging Buddies Social Network
    ...you can create a profile, and add your blog, Twitter and Facebook links in the appropriate groups.

    We also have featured members each week, which are promoted on 2 twitter and facebook accounts, and on the site itself.


    If you want, you can go to the Get visitors page and request to join a dedicated group. These groups have up to 10 bloggers that visit each others blogs and leave comments.

    Why not join in the blog-hopping fun?

    Carolee
    Come on home - mom blog
    Working at home advice

    ReplyDelete